Thank you for your interest in having the Notice.Talk.Act.™@ School Professional Development Program delivered to your school. Please take your time in filling out this application and make sure that all information is up to date and correct. We are excited at the potential of bringing this professional development to your school community.
Tier One Training: APA Certified Instructor co-delivers the program with your individual school mental health team
Tier Two Training: APA Certified Instructor trains your districts school mental health professionals in the classroom material, to deliver on their own across the district.
- This application is always open, we accept schools on a rolling basis.
- If accepted, we will work directly with your school to schedule a date to deliver the training.
- Once you have completed and submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- Within a two-week period of that confirmation, a member of the APAF team will be in contact with you regarding the status of your application.
- Questions? Please contact Program Manager Tanya Thabjan at Tthabjan@psych.org.
We encourage the adoption and the expansion of this program across entire school districts and state departments of education. We offer a quantity discount based on the number of staff to be trained and the number of years of adoption entering into the agreement. The greater numbers of staff and adopting years result in a decreased cost per staff of the program. If you think money may be a barrier to bringing in professional development opportunities for your staff, we want to hear from you.